Faith is an Action Word

I believe that anything in life can be achieved with just a little bit of enthusiasm. Dedication is the start but smiling is what gets you through. Technically happiness is a state of being, but personally, I think of it as a goal. Everyday I set the goal to be happy. Some days I fail; other days I over achieve. Subsequently I start off my day the same... With a smile on my face having the faith that my day will be better than the one before.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Merry CHRISTmas

12 days of Christmas sent to me by my crafty mother!
Its a miracle that I got them too!!! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This year I am more aware of why it is called the season for giving.  I was reading and came across a scripture that really hit home to me.  Especially during this time of year.

"Seek ye earnestly the best gifts, always remembering for what they are given." 
D&C 46:8

I am grateful for everything I have been giving.  My life is full of joy. Everything I love can be traced back to being raised in a Christ centered home. My Savior and my family are my "best gifts" I have been given this Christmas Season. 

1 comment: