Faith is an Action Word

I believe that anything in life can be achieved with just a little bit of enthusiasm. Dedication is the start but smiling is what gets you through. Technically happiness is a state of being, but personally, I think of it as a goal. Everyday I set the goal to be happy. Some days I fail; other days I over achieve. Subsequently I start off my day the same... With a smile on my face having the faith that my day will be better than the one before.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Three Wise Woman

The three wise men were known for bringing baby Jesus gifts soon after he was born.  They followed the north star and traveled far to worship the Savior.  They left the comfort of their home to seek him.  As I try to imagine the filled stable I see different types of people from all walks of life.  Joining together to worship the sacred child. 
 
Recently as I have moved the new sisters area of Mount Scott with two of the most wonderful Women.  Entering a week before Christmas has brought forth the joke that the "Three Wise Women" are hear to bring gifts to the area.  At first I took it as a coincidence but then looking at Luke 2 I realised we are in a way like the three wise men.  Bring people the gift of Christ! We have left our home for a sudden time to meet new people and different cultures. 
 
I am so grateful for the life of our Lord Jesus Christ.  He is the supporter I need when I am down and the encourager and friend I have dirring celebration.  Ultimatly he came here for me.  To make sure that I had that opurtunity to return home to my Father in Heaven.  It is through him that I can have eternal life.  No words can describe my gratitude. 
 
I love him.  My Brother, Savior, Lord, Friend, and  Renewer.
 
Merry Christmas!  My christ always be the true meaning of why we celebrate this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment